HP DeskJet 3630 printer offline
Offline problem is very much seen among almost every printer user. This issue arises due to some specific causes. Being very particular about HP Deskjet 3630 printer offline issue, it is very important to note it down that although it is much upgraded and advanced device that HP has demonstrated. But without having the proper setup and genuine driver for the printer, it is impossible to get the ultimate advantage from the device. Here are some of the most common causes for the offline problem of the HP DeskJet 3630 printer.
Reasons of HP 3630 printer showing offline error
1. Inappropriate network setting.
2. Wired connection is not properly fixed or connected.
3. The printer may not be compatible with the operating system of your computer.
4. Driver issue.
We will provide you with some simple and easy steps to fix the offline issues with the printer.
Steps to fix HP 3630 printer showing the offline problem
1. Check all the connections of the printer and reset them.
2. Check the wireless network router is working and connected well.
3. See the computer is connected to the network and working on it properly.
4. Now remove or uninstall the printer driver from your computer.
5. Then search for www.123.hp.com in the web browser to reinstall the driver.
6. Type the name and model number of your printer that us DeskJet 3630 printer in the address box.
7. Click on OK.
8. Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
9. Launch the installer on the computer.
10. Now reset the wireless connection of the printer.
11. Try to print.
hp 3630 printer says offline
These are the steps with the help of which you can definitely able to relax your when your hp 3630 printer says offline error messages. If you find difficulty in any of these steps you can call us on our HP printer Offline support number +1-844-802-7535. Our technicians will help you with any printer related issues anytime and from anywhere.